Wednesday 1 June 2011

Yes, I am officially broody!


Since I’ve decided to forget about contraception and have my Implant taken off (which I had for the last 3 years), I find myself looking for symptoms of pregnancy (hopeful me!). I have read a lot of information on this subject in different websites such as NHS, Netmums, Mumsnet, BBC and loads more.

This is a summary of the most interesting symptoms I found, apart from the obvious ones such as missing a period. Not sure if it’s psychological but I have been experiencing some of these symptoms already. I have put a smiley face next to them. 
 
  • Feeling sick :)
  • Light (implantation) bleeding known as ‘spotting’
  •  Mood swings, irritability :)
  • Peeing more often :)
  • Having a metallic taste in your mouth
  • Having a stronger sense of smell
  • Boobs get bigger, tender and the area around the nipples becomes darker :)
  • 'Montgomery's tubercles', these are the little spots around your nipples which become more visible :)
So, what do your reckon?

As you can tell, these symptoms are very similar to PMS (Pre-menstrual Syndrome) so no wonder it is very confusing for hopeful mums to actually know what is going on with their bodies without spending a fortune of countless pregnancy tests!

The problem is that I had my period in May already but I’m still feeling these! Is it all in my head then? 
If any of you have/had the same experience, please let me know. 






funky baby clothes funky baby toys funky baby funky baby gifts baby gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment