Friday 8 July 2011

Dreams, dreams

I don’t know why but recently I have been having very odd dreams. They are more nightmares really to the point that I wake up crying a lot! My mum always told me that if I sleep on my back, I will have nightmares and she was right.

One night I dreamt that I was saying goodbye to my grandmother forever, thinking that it was the last time I was seeing her. I woke up early at 2 in the morning and I couldn’t sleep. What if it was a premonition? I was so worried that I sent an e-mail to my mum on my Blackberry, which was on my bedside table. Thinking back now, this was exactly what happened the last time I saw my grandmother (almost a year and a half ago) but in real life I didn’t cry...

Another night I dreamt that I was going back to see my primary school but it was all very different. It became a massive school (like a Harry Potter school!) and I couldn’t almost recognise it. I started crying again in my dream thinking how much my mum worked hard for me to have a private education. My family were much poorer when I was growing up and I always knew how hard things were. I might talk about this in another blog though...

Anyway, this causes me to wake up a lot and go to the loo a lot during the night. Nightmare! Why can’t I have a nice dream like my partner had? As you know, we are trying to conceive at the moment (not literally!). He dreamt a few times now about a little blonde boy who is meant to be his son. This boy was singing ‘Twinkle, twinkle little star’. He can see himself hugging him and can feel a lot of love for him.

The spooky thing is that when I was younger (years before meeting my partner), I used to have a recurrent dream about a little blonde baby boy with bright blue eyes. I have olive skin, dark hair and brown eyes by the way so nothing like me. I knew in this dream that he was my son. Furthermore, only recently I saw old photos of my partner when he was a baby and guess what... he had bright blonde hair with blue eyes! He now has dark hair so I didn’t know that until then. Weird, isn’t it?

If anyone knows the meaning of these dreams, please get in touch!




funky baby clothes funky baby toys funky baby funky baby gifts baby gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment