Monday 25 July 2011

Knock, knock...

Who's there? Aunt Flo (AF) coming very late! Not only that but she (my period) arrived straight after doing a Home Pregnancy Test (HPT) yesterday which was obviously negative!

As you know, I have waited a few days (3) since I've missed my period on Thursday as I didn't want this to happen. I was convinced, after having (what I believe was) implantation bleeding more than a week ago that this time I was going to have a BFP (Big Fat Positive). I was feeling so positive about it... Just realised the irony of the words...

I don't know what is going on with my body anymore. This menstrual cycle lasted 32 days which was never that long before. I have been reading about it in various online forums and it says that these irregularities could be due to stress, weight gain, weight loss, hormonal changes or a chemical pregnancy (this is the clinical term used for a very early miscarriage which happens within about a week of a missed period which, when it arrives, can be put down to a ‘late period’.  This is usually heavier than normal). If you want to know more about this last subject, this website is good http://miscarriage.about.com/od/onetimemiscarriages/p/chemicalpreg.htm

My partner was convinced that I was pregnant, funny how he could tell but for whatever reason, my body rejected it. We are both working very hard at the moment and we are very stressed. My partner started a new job, we are also doing the re-fitting of the shop, we are working very hard, we are moving house in a few weeks time and we just don't have much time for ourselves to relax.

Maybe this is telling us that is it not a good time to start a family at the moment. However, if it happens, then it will be more than welcome and it will be a bless but if it doesn't, then we have plenty to worry about. To be honest though, between you an me, there is always next month...I'm not losing hope yet.




funky baby clothes funky baby toys funky baby funky baby gifts baby gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment