Friday 18 November 2011

From poppy seed to apple seed

That’s what the baby looks like now at 5 weeks. 

 
Since I can’t tell everyone about it, I did sign up to http://www.babyandbump.com to share my experiences with other mums to be. It’s a great website but I’m getting addicted to it! I love reading in the forums what other people are going through and it’s a good place to find information about pregnancy. 

The reason I know what my baby looks like now is because you can get these personalised tickers here http://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx . I find it amazing and I look forward to the beginning of a new week to find out what fruit the baby has changed into. 

I also have the fetal development countdown ticker which you can find in the same page. They are easy to use, you just need to copy and paste the code they give you and you can put it in your signature.  I would like to put it on my Facebook page but I can’t do it yet! (Hopefully, by the time you read this, you’ll see it there)

It was in this forum that someone posted about the Chinese gender predictor. You only need to put your age and the month of conception and it tells you if it’s a girl or a boy. Here is the link for that one http://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/ . It’s a bit of fun and I know that I can’t rely on it. You should do it and check if it was accurate for your kids.

Changing the subject, I noticed that my hair is getting very greasy. It’s not bad because it means fewer curls for me, which I like. Also, my bras are getting a bit tight at the moment; my boobs are much heavier but my skin feels very soft and the whole area feels very sensitive. 

I also started being aware of my sleeping position. I remember what one of our friends said that you are meant to sleep on your left side because that's the side of your heart and it's better for blood circulation to the baby. It’s good to start training my body from now, isn't it?




funky baby clothes funky baby toys funky baby funky baby gifts baby gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment