Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hopeful

The spotting stopped completely and I’m feeling much better. It’s week 6 now and I noticed that it was also week 6 on the Young Apprentice, on BBC1 on TV! Hahaha!! To be honest, I don’t know when we conceived. I didn’t keep track of it but it’s funny to think about it on those terms. Maybe we should call the baby Alan if it's a boy...
 

Anyway, my ticker changed to a sweet pea now. How cute! I’m putting on weight already (twins?) and feel very hungry still. Apparently, if you put on 10 kilos, that is okay or healthy. I haven’t used the scales yet, don’t even want to think about it but I’m noticing my clothes getting really tight. I’m just about getting away with wearing the same bras but if I laugh or something, I can feel them digging into my skin! I definitely need to buy some!

I’m not sure how I can hide this for another 6 more weeks. I’ll be meeting ex-colleagues soon and I don’t want them to think that I’m just fat for no reason! Anyway, we’ll see if they notice. Not sure if I’ll be driving on that day but I need to think of an excuse not to drink alcohol. Some women in the forum http://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/ are having the same problem with their Christmas Do’s. They are going to blame antibiotics, driving or just dieting before Christmas. I don’t know what to say. Did you use any other excuses? 

This is the time when morning sickness is meant to start according to what I've read on www.netmums.com. Apparently, they call it 'morning sickness' although it can happen any time of the day of if you are very unlucky, then all day! What am I going to do if I get sick in the market? I can’t leave my stall unattended every time I need the loo! I think people will start being suspicious...


I had to tell the market’s office! I’ve sent them an e-mail and they were very cool about it. They promised not to tell anyone until I make it official. Only 2 people know about my pregnancy, that’s what I’m told so let’s see how long it last... 

I have my first midwife appointment on the 7th December. They needed to know this because I am opening the shop late that day (wish me luck!).




funky baby clothes funky baby toys funky baby funky baby gifts baby gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment