Wednesday 18 January 2012

Typical

This morning, my partner cut a picture of the scan we had yesterday and put it in a little picture frame for me to take to the shop. That is so cute! I’ve phone my midwife to book my 15-16 week appointment so that is booked now for next week. 

I have been overwhelmed by everyone’s good wishes. Thank you all so much! It feels great to tell people. I went to the forum again (http://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/) and posted the pictures of my scan so the mums can see them. We are having a good community there and it’s great to see what everyone is up to. 

I have tried other forums such as Netmums, Bounty and Mumsnet but I can’t get friendly there, I don’t know why. The one I’m in has got people from all over the world so I suppose I feel better then and I like knowing what other cultures do in regards with pregnancy. Having said that now, I am curious, which forum did you use, if any?

Unfortunately, when I went to the loo today I started bleeding again! Typical! It is not as heavy as that Friday in Bath but it is still red blood. I am not sure what to do, I can’t keep on having scans everyday! Has anyone had so much bleeding or spotting as me? It feels like I should celebrate when I am NOT bleeding! 

Everything was fine yesterday and nothing changed today so there shouldn’t be any reason for worrying. I think I’m going to take it as it comes from now on. If this becomes heavier and with cramp pains, then I will go to the Dr’s.




funky baby clothes funky baby toys funky baby funky baby gifts baby gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment